industry-specific Technical skills training is most effective when delivered to open and responsive employees
Evidence shows that employees who are not stressed and who have been trained to adopt an open, attentive and focused mindset, benefit more from industry-specific professional training.
London Training Consultancy partners with leading technical, compliance and industry training providers to ensure the time and resources you commit to employee training have a greater return on investment.
This unique approach combines industry training with proven psychological skills training techniques, to help employees to get more out of their on-the-job training, increase training outcomes and utilise their new skills more appropriately when they return to work after training.
Our sector-specific training programmes can be designed to meet your business needs, and are useful for organisations seeking to develop the skills of their people.
Our approach is suited to a wide range of sectors including (but not limited to) government, financial services, oil and gas, construction, retail, FMCG, technology, telecoms and media, healthcare and third sector.
Our sector-specific training programmes are designed to:
- Increase the cost-effectiveness of industry training
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards
- Empower employees to absorb, retain and use new skills
- Improve deliverables from workplace training
- Align essential industry training with corporate values
- Ensure workplace training helps your bottom line